Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: A message from the sands!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    For those of you who know I am worried about some close friends I have over there fighting. I received a email from one of me friends Harlan who is over there. This email kinda gives you an idea of what it is like over there. Here it is.


    From: "Harlan Wallner" | This is Spam | Add to Address Book
    To: hwallner
    Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:09:18 +0000




    hey, I'm here in kuwait now and it's really not that bad. Everyone
    else
    thinks it is, but hey, they've all been here for a month and I've been
    here
    for 5 days. My address has changed from what I emailed out a couple of
    weeks ago since they didn't really have a job for me in the
    headquarters
    section. Its now:
    SSG Wallner, Harlan
    HHC 2-7 IN
    UNIT 93101
    APO, AE 09303
    It's not that hot yet, the post exchange sells 6 items and you have to
    stand
    in line for an hour and a half to find out what the items are that day.
    The
    food sucks, the phones that they do have either you have to pay $1.50 a
    minute or nothing, but the free phones can only be used between 9 pm
    and 6am
    and it takes a half hour to get through, when they work at all. Other
    than
    that it's great.
    I don't expect to have access to email again so don't write back, and
    for
    those of you who send me the daily jokes and pictures, please don't as
    they
    are filling up my alloted memory...
    Talk to you when I get back,
    Harlan

    Send all cookies and recently
    read
    paperback books
    If I get too many, I'll share them with the other guys over there where
    they
    will be greatly appreciated.

    Harlan

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    oh!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •